NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FUTURES FUND 2023/2024
FUNDING FOR SERVICE RECIPIENTS AND FORMER SERVICE RECIPIENTS AGED 18-30 FOR POST-SECONDARY OR LIFE OPPORTUNITIES.
WHAT IS IT?
- The Futures Fund is a charitable program funded by donations and operated by our Agency.
WHO DOES IT APPLY TO?
- Service recipients and former service recipients of FACSFLA aged 18-30 (16, if you are graduating from high school and applying to post-secondary)
- Bursaries specifically for Indigenous and, Black/Afro-Caribbean, youth will be available this year
WHAT DOES IT SUPPORT?
- Bursaries for college or university programs.
- Life Opportunities include:
- Health & Wellness.
- Culture & Heritage.
- Transitioning to Adulthood.
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
- Applications must be received by June 1, 2023
- Bursaries for college or university programs
- Life opportunities, including career, health and wellness, culture and heritage, and transitioning to adulthood
- Awards from the Futures Fund are based on need; not all who apply will receive an award
- Awards are decided upon by a committee made up of Agency staff members
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are a current service recipient, please contact your worker and ask them to help you fill out an application form.
- If you are a former service recipient, please visit FACSFLA’s website at: facsfla.ca – How to Give -Futures Fund Application or see links below.
- Once we have received your inquiry, we will verify your identity.
- You will need to fill out and submit an application form sent to you by FACSFLA.
- An essay explaining your situation is highly recommended as an accompaniment to your application form.
- Need a paper copy of the application? Assistance filling it out? Please contact your worker or firstname.lastname@example.org