WHERE WE ARE NOW
OUR AGENCY IS OPEN AND REACHABLE BY PHONE 24/7
(613) 545-3227 or toll-free (855) 445-3227
As of September 2021
- We continue to provide child protection and support services for families, youth, and children using social distancing and personal protective equipment in order to keep everyone safe.
- We are accepting appointments at our Advance Avenue and Division Street offices. Please contact us before you come to one of our offices. We will continue to screen people prior to entry into the buildings
- We continue to prioritize children and youth having connections and a sense of belonging by spending time with their parents, family, and other important people in their lives. For children and youth requiring our support to have these visits, they will take place in the community or our offices. We will continue to support visits in ways that are meaningful and take place in a manner that is informed by health and safety measures, with planning that is individualized for each child, youth, and family.
- The majority of staff continue to work at home but are available to the people we serve.
- Volunteer Services, including our Drive program, are operating at reduced levels.
Government of Ontario
KFL&A Public Health
City of Kingston
County of Frontenac
Lennox and Addington County
What to tell your children
- Face Coverings, Cloth Masks, and You
- Helping Children Cope with Stress During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Child-Friendly Explanation of COVID-19 – English | French
What to do at home
- How to Wash Your Hands – English | French
- How to Use Hand Sanitizer – English | French
- What You Can Do to Keep Your Family Healthy – English | French
Self-Isolating with an abuser