WHERE WE ARE NOW
OUR AGENCY IS OPEN AND REACHABLE BY PHONE 24/7
(613) 545-3227 or toll-free (855) 445-3227
As Ontario begins to think about re-opening we’re changing how we deliver services to better serve the community
As of June 10, 2020
- We are accepting appointments and urgent matters at our Advance Avenue and Division Street offices. Our other offices remain closed. We will continue to screen people prior to entry into the buildings.
- We continue to provide core child protection services and are increasing our contact with families, youth and children using social distancing and personal protective equipment as needed.
- Access continues to be a priority to ensure youth and children have connections and belonging. There will be increased access at our office as needed and will continue to support access in ways that are meaningful and takes place in a safe manner that is individualized for each child, youth and family.
- The majority of staff will continue to work at home.
- Volunteer Services, including our Drive program will remain suspended. Some planning and training may take place in order to get ready to the next phase.
- Our Summer Camp program which manages and pays for up to 150 of the kids we serve to go to camp has been cancelled. This is because of the decision of many of our camp partners not to open this summer. We will switch to a program that funds individual family needs which will roll out over the course of the Summer.
Government of Ontario
KFL&A Public Health
City of Kingston
County of Frontenac
Lennox and Addington County
OUR LATEST COMMUNITY RESOURCE GUIDE
What to tell your children
What to do at home
Self-Isolating with an abuser