Facbook Pixel Code


Have a concern? Talk to us.

We encourage you to voice your concerns regarding the services you receive from our Agency directly to your Worker via telephone, in writing (letter, email, fax), or by arranging a face-to-face meeting with him or her. Ensure that you explain your concern or complaint clearly, including all important details. Your Worker will describe the options available to you within the Agency or through the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services and the Child and Family Services Review Board  process. You can also complain to the Ontario Ombudsman. 

At any time in the complaint process, you are welcome to bring one person to support you in your meetings regarding your complaint or concern, as well as one representative of your band or native community (if applicable).  Certain matters are excluded from complaints system:

  • Matters currently before the courts or that the courts have already decided 
  • Matters that fall under other decision-making processes under the Child, Youth and Family Services Act  or the Labour Relations Act.

Contact us now about your complaint.



Connect to the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services website for more information about complaints and your rights.




Updated Complaint Form - Jan2021

Download this Document